After long hours of work the Jevero team is very proud to announce that we are rolling out a brand new version of Jevero for 2020! We have listened to many feedback from our users and we implemented a lot of new features that we're sure will be very appreciated.
In this topic you will find a quick overview of the new features, if you want more details please take a look at the attachments for all the bug fixing and detailed new features
This update contains a lot of new features matured from the feedback of our precious users. Here is a selection of some:
- Assessment rotation option
- Length annotation on curve function lets you see the curves better
- Export improvements with ATOM, PDF, DXF, 3DM
- Live preview of line movement
- Added options for grading and properties
- Size notch: individual management for codes
- You can now see the part preview when using selective import
- Layering/Customs features improvement
- Increased support for scripting macros and command
- Numerous issues were resolved
Thank you very much for using Jevero and following us in this amazing journey!
The Jevero Team